improv game! Poison Ivy!
today we played poison ivy. a person would be blind folded and another person would be the director. the rest of the class would be trees. the person blind folded has to be directed to not touch the trees!
This game was a little boring because not everyone could be blind folded.
Another game we played was pick an object from the bag and describe it as a precious item of yours and life story of it.
I picked toilet paper. i was pretty unsure how to make a story about toilet tissue but i figured it out.
I said It was valuable to me because i could use it instead of leaves like older generation did. I thought some people did awesome and others did okay. I believe everyone tried their best but it was kind of hard to explain some items as valuable to you.
I think it would be fun if we all got into a circle and made a story together with our items.
No comments:
Post a Comment